Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SCASL, Here I Come

I am very excited to be attending my first SCASL (SC Association of School Librarians) Conference this week. I will be presenting "Out of the Gates Running: Reflections on the First Year" with my colleague Carla Nash on Thursday at 8:30 and "R U N a PLN?" on Friday during the last session. I also have a poster session called "Horseplay: Gaming in the Library". Unfortunately I will not be able to be at the opening night of the poster sessions, but a colleague of mine is taking my presentation trifold and handouts to the conference for me.
I'm looking forward to presenting, attending lots of interesting sessions and meeting some of the members of my PLN that I have only interacted with online so far.
If you will be there I hope to see you there and maybe even in one of my sessions. Remember to watch the #scasl11 hashtag on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Tamara! I'm looking forward to meeting you face-to-face at last! See you Thursday.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete