Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Titles 2012

I love reading Watch. Connect. Read, John Schumacher's blog. I enjoy seeing the popular titles from his library. He is in an elementary library, but I get ideas for my son and titles that I want for my special education classes and occasionally one that I want to buy for my own collection. In his honor I wanted to share my top titles from this year. There is probably nothing on this list that will surprise you, but this is it.

Overall highest checkouts:
1. The Hunger Games
2. Tsubasa
3.  Mockingjay
4. Catching Fire
5. Eclipse
6. Guinness World Record Book
7. Bleach
8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid
9. Twilight
10. Soul Surfer

Top Nonfiction:
1. More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
2. The Football Book
3. Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
4. Scary Stories 3
5. How to Talk to Girls
6. The Paranormal Caught on Film
7. Sharks and Other Fish
8. Hottest Sports Cars
9. Scary Stories for Sleepovers
10. Sports Illustrated Kids All Access

Top Biography
1. Soul Surfer
2. Chasing Lincoln's Killer
3. Justin Bieber: first step 2 forever
4. Marley and Me
5. Bieber Fever
6. Lil Wayne
7. Michael Jackson
8. Matt Hardy
9. Escape: the Story of the Great Houdini
10. Ice Cube/ Life In Prison/ Through My Eyes (3 way tie)

We had 18, 529 items circulate this year. I would love to hear what your top titles were this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment