Thursday, October 12, 2017

Loo Reviews 2017

A few years ago, Gwyneth Jones shared the amazing idea for Loo Reviews. I posted them at my previous school and wanted to bring it back this year.

I made these for faculty bathrooms. I also shared the wonderful infographic created by Todd Nesloney and Jennifer LaGarde along with Currently Reading signs for classroom and office doors.

This is the link to  the loo reviews I created and it is embedded below. Do you do loo reviews? I would love to see your signs.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tamara, sweet Lib friend!

    I love so much that you're sharing this with other educators! Thank you for your generosity. Not everyone has the graphic design chops and this can be super helpful for those don't or don't have the time to create them! You Rock!

    I woulda also added a QR Code to a YouTube Book trailer - but you know me, I've always been QR Code Crazy!

    Thanks for the kind shout out and the inspired content!

    Cheers, dear!
    ~Gwyneth

    ReplyDelete