Friday, February 16, 2018

Forensics Project Update

I blogged earlier this year about the Forensics project that one of our teachers does with students. I love this idea. Here are a few pics of the students' working.


These went on display in the library when they were complete so students could vote for their favorite.
Next year I'm working with this teacher again using one of our newly released YABA nominated books for 2018-2019.

I ordered a class set of Blood, Bullets, and Bones by Bridget Heos. The Forensics class will be reading the book next year and Skyping with the author in November. I'm very excited to promote a great YABA book and work with this teacher again. This will be my first Skype with a nonfiction author so I'm looking forward to hearing about her research and writing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment